The counselor is a resource to both the student and the parent with a range of duties that span from counseling and guidance to assessment.
- Counseling for emotional, social, behavioral, and academic issues.
- Referral resource for more exstensive counseling needs.
- Guidance for college and career planning when preparing for admissions, scholarships, and determining the right choices.
- Interpreting and administering achievement, aptitude, placement, occupational tests along with other forms of psycho measurement.
- Career Interest Inventory
- Job Survival / Success Inventory
- Career exploration and values survey
- Gifted rating scales
- Behavior Survey
- Anxiety Survey
- Personality Survey
- Adolescent Survey
- WASI - Wechsler Abbreviated Scale of Intelligence
- Learning disorder diagnostic survey
- Placement testing
- Achievement testing
- Aptitude testing