News and Announcements
CCA Grading Scale Changes At CCA
Based on many reasons, the CCA Board voted on March 30, 2017 to change CCA's grading scale to a 10-point system.
A = 90-100
B = 80-89
C = 70-79
D = 60-69
F = 59-0This will take effect for the 2017-2018 school year, with the exception of this year's seniors whose GPA's will be recalculated based on the new scale. Grading Scale Letter
CCA Spring Basketball Camp #2
Cornerstone Christian Academy is having a spring instructional camp for boys and girls that begins on Tuesday May 30th and ends on Friday, June 2nd. IT WILL BE HELD AT SHELBY CHRISTIAN CHURCH. Cornerstone’s head boys basketball coach Jason Bradshaw will be leading the camp. The camp will focus on individual instruction, offensive moves, ball handeling, ball control, shooting, passing, defensive techniques and agility. It will also provide college exposure for older players. The ages are K thru 5th for the 1st session (9am-12pm) and 6th thru 12th for the 2nd session (1pm-4pm).
The cost of the camp is $75 if paid and registered by May 20th . The cost of the camp is $85 after May 20th
Each session will be limited to the first 75 campers who sign up. Early registration is recommended to guarantee a spot
For more information call John Raizor at 502-321-1599 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.orgCamp Enrollment flyer
Cornerstone Sports & Calendar
New Spring Sports
Did you know Cornerstone has added new spring sports this school year? We now have Baseball, Softball, Archery, and Bass Fishing. Don't miss out, so come be a part of CCA Sports.
Sports Calendar Available
Tired of getting a paper copy of our sports schedule, and then find out some dates have changed? Not sure if your schedule is the most current? Well, we have the solution. Just use our new online calendar for all sports schedules. Our teams schedules will be shared and always updated here first. No need to worry with the paper copies anymore. Just use the link below, or find it in the menus above under About Us> Sports Calendar. Now you have no excuse to not come support our students.
Adventures in Reading - Read-A-Thon
What is a Read-A-Thon?
A Read-A-Thon is similar in concept to a Walk-A-Thon, but instead of exercising their bodies by tracking how much they walk, our students will be exercising their brains by tracking how much they read. This fundraiser for our school involves no selling of products, only pledges of sponsorship from friends and family for the number of pages that the sponsored student(s) read during a specific time period.
Why a Read-A-Thon?
A Read-A-Thon is our way of supporting the school’s operational budget by generating 100% profit for the school through collection of sponsorships and pledges. Based on current enrollment of 240 students, approximately 80% of this year’s expenses will be covered by income from tuition and fees. Successful fundraising events and private donations will help us to meet the other 20% needed to support vital programs and services for this school year..
April School Lunch Menus
Make sure to get your lunch orders in!
From here you can view and download lunch menus for March. It includes the Pre-School lunches too. Use our renweb system to make your orders.
Get a Sneak Peek at Next Year's Calendar
Cornerstone Christian Academy has finalized our 2017-2018 calendar with important dates. Just using the link below will give you a printable copy.School Calendar 2017-2018
Summer PreSchool is Just Around the Corner
Cornerstone Christian Academy will again be offering a summer preschool starting in June 2017. The preschool is open to students aged 3-5 yrs old. They must be potty trained.
The school will operate from 7:30am - 6:00pm each weekday and run from June 5th, 2017 thrugh August 4th, 2017.
Make sure to select the links below to get the brochure for more information and rates. The application can also be found on our admissions page of our website or with the direct link below.
Subscribe to receive general school news, announcements, and information via email.